Air Social is an award-winning digital agency based in the heart of Surrey. We are a team of vibrant and energetic people who pride themselves on providing outstanding experiences and delivering top-class digital solutions.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager who can manage existing client relationships and help grow our new business pipeline.
You will have a strong track record of account growth and winning new business as well as excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Account Management – Maintain an ongoing relationship with the client, looking for ways to upsell and being the first point of contact for support
- Business Development – Proactively manage new leads that the agency receives from prospect identification to contract implementation
- Proposal Writing – Help create exciting proposals and tenders that showcase the quality of our offering whilst ensuring commercial viability.
- Pitching – Lead new pitches to clients including producing and leading client presentations
- Client on-boarding – Manage the client on-boarding process for all new clients.
- Relationship building – Build strong relationships and help our clients with all aspects of their digital strategy.
- Scoping requirements – Take responsibility for liaising with the client to help develop the scope of the project in order to provide accurate costings.
The Successful Applicant
Prospective candidates will understand the world of digital marketing and will have a strong track record in Sales and Marketing role on agency side. You will be able to operate as part of a wider team, as well as be able to work independently to reach agreed targets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience working for a digital agency in Account Management or Business Development.
- Experience in digital strategy, design and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent track record of new business and growing accounts
- An ability to quickly grasp high-level concepts, ideas or situations
- The ability to add the vital ‘common sense’ factor and gain a sound project understanding
- Eagerness to grow within the company and put forward ideas for new initiatives
- A real team player!
What’s on Offer
Salary: Up to £35,000 to 40,000 per year, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time
- Account Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
- Salary £35-40k, based on experience + commission package
- Team building, fun day’s/nights adventures!
- 25 day’s annual leave, plus all bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- A friendly working environment with music playing all-day
- Fantastic location, on Guildford high street
- Working with a team of hugely talented and creative people
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Tea, coffee, herbal tea, hot chocolate etc,
- Monthly quiz night