With an expanding client base, Air Social is looking for a new Account Manager to join its growing team. This role is the vital link between clients and our team of digital marketing experts.
About the role:
Ultimately, the Account Manager is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, while ensuring work is completed on time, to the highest standards and delivers the results our clients want to achieve.
As the day-to-day contact for clients, you will need to be confident in communicating on performance of campaigns and activity, able to manage your time and a team’s time effectively, be able to receive feedback from clients and communicate it internally, and understand client needs before the client requires them.
About Air Social:
We are a full-service marketing agency based in Guildford with extensive knowledge and experience across digital marketing, social media advertising, Google Ads, content writing, PR, branding, design, web development and SEO.
Our digital capabilities are constantly expanding, and so are our services and team. We are always on top of the current digital trends and are a purpose-driven agency with a goal to generate our clients genuine leads.
- At least 3 years agency experience – digital/marketing/PR
- Experience in either organic and/or paid social media campaigns
- Very good written and verbal communication – an eye for grammar and spelling is key!
- Experience dealing with clients – in person and over phone/email
- Experience managing time, priorities and budgets
- Be quick to react to changing demands
- Be extremely organised.
- A*-C in GCSE English and Maths – essential
- A Levels or similar qualification in English/Media/Business – essential
- Degree – desirable but not essential
- Any additional digital/marketing/PR qualifications a bonus!
To enquire about this role please send us a message from our contact page, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01483 789434.