Air Social is an award-winning digital marketing agency based on Guildford High Street. We specialise in lead generation and place social strategy at the centre of all our digital marketing campaigns, working with businesses and brands to get their message across to the right people at the right time.
We’re growing quickly so need more amazing people to join our ambitious team. If you think you’re up to the challenge, we would love to hear how you can play a key role in our journey!
About The Job
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant to join our team. This is the ideal role for someone who is hungry to start their career in marketing.
- Supporting our team of digital advertisers, social media managers and creative professionals with various tasks
- Supporting management of client social media pages, writing posts and developing creatives
- Researching topics for articles and writing blog content on a range of subjects
- Organising client meetings
- General office administration duties…And of course, arranging where we should have our next staff social!]
You will be office-based but will be involved in client and new business meetings and events.
This is a really exciting opportunity as you will be able to learn and develop a range of new skills through your involvement with different members of our expert team. After this role, you will be able to develop into an Account Executive with further opportunities to become a digital advertising manager, a social media manager or client account manager.
- A*-C in GCSE English (essential)
- A-Level or BTEC Level 3 in Marketing, Advertising, Media, Communications or Business Studies or related subject (essential)
- Degree in related subject (preferable)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (essential)
- Experience using Photoshop and InDesign (preferable, however full training to be provided)
- Experience using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing, organised and ambitious
- Have an eye for spelling and grammar and have good written skills
- Be a confident communicator, in writing, over the phone and in person
- Be social media savvy
- We’re a friendly bunch so you’ll need to enjoy socialising with colleagues!
- Salary: £17,000 per year, with a pay increase following a successful 3 month probation
- Annual pay review
- New Business Commission scheme
- Town centre office location
- Additional day of annual leave each year of service (up to 5 years)
- A great team environment with regular staff social events
- An office with a well-stocked fridge and fruit bowl!
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com