March 9, 2023
Air Social is looking for PPC/Paid Social Manager to join its award-winning full-service marketing agency, in Guildford, Surrey.
We help brands stand out through impactful content and create digital campaigns that deliver. Working with everyone from local authorities and public sector organisations through to international FTSE 100 companies, we develop creative campaigns that are backed by proven results.
- Creating, developing and implementing effective long- and short-term paid search strategies with excellent ROAS.
- Managing PPC budgets, while strengthening platform accounts and key client relationships.
- Executing and optimizing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously.
- Overseeing campaigns across a number of search platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Social Media Ads, Bing).
- Targeting selected groups through keyword and audience research.
- Managing and editing campaign budgets and adjusting bids to optimise ROAS
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement or more efficient spend.
- Reporting KPIs to management on a regular basis via various dashboards.
- Producing engaging, clear and concise copy for campaigns
- Ensuring campaigns are aligned across multiple channels, avoiding wasted spend or crossover.
- Reducing risk of click fraud and irrelevant spend.
- Staying up-to-date with PPC/SEM trends and techniques, and applying them where relevant.
What You Will Do
- Manage a portfolio of our client’s paid media campaigns, working across an exciting and diverse range of platforms; including paid search, display and video
- Work with the Account Manager and digital team to develop strategies for your accounts
- Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work and across your team for consistent, high-quality output
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required
- Liaise with clients, as and when required
- Work with other senior members on forecasts and proposals
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field, with Google Ads certification
- Experience with multiple platforms, e.g. AdWords, Facebook Ads, Bing.
- You’ll need strong analytical and numeracy skills, and be confident translating large amounts of data into comprehensible or visual reports.
- Expertise using and manipulating paid search dashboards to optimise spend.
- Confidence using Google Analytics or similar tools.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written, and experience presenting reports and optimisations
Good to have:
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Microsoft Ads Certification
- Any other relevant digital marketing qualifications
Benefits of working with Air Social:
- Working alongside a team of highly-experienced director-level marketing experts
- Flexible working – Hybrid working; 2 x days a week at home, 3 x days a week in-office. We are more than happy to consider and support request for flexibility working hours for example to support parents/carers
- Casual dress
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Government Workplace Pension
- Dog-friendly office environment
- Regular staff training and full career and self-development programme
- Team building volunteer days
Salary £35,000 – £40,000 per annum
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org