As an experienced Paid Social and PPC Manager, you will be responsible for managing the strategies and performance for a portfolio of clients. You will be passionate and excited about achieving success for B2B and B2C clients, understanding audiences, coming up with new and innovative ideas and using data and insights to drive your campaigns.
You will be responsible for planning, optimisation and analysis of your accounts. Working closely with your Account Manager and the digital team, you will help to ensure we are delivering best-in-class campaigns for our clients and building successful client relationships.
As well as managing the advertising for key client accounts, you will oversee the work carried out by our paid media team, supporting and nurturing them to develop their talents while ensuring best practices and the right strategies are adopted..
- You are talented, passionate, friendly and enthusiastic
- You love digital, in particular, paid media
- You’re a team player, willing to share knowledge and discuss approaches and tactics but also able to work independently
- You have exceptional attention to detail, have an excellent level of written English and are highly numerate
What You Will Do
- Manage a portfolio of Air Social’s paid media campaigns, working across an exciting and diverse range of platforms; including paid search, social, display and video
- Work with the Account Manager and digital team to develop strategies for your accounts
- Ensuring best practice approaches are adopted throughout your work and across your team for consistent, high-quality output
- Act as a point of contact and escalation for all the assigned accounts within your team
- Work with clients to set KPIs for campaigns and ensure performance is monitored closely against client goals and contractual requirements
- Develop and maintain close and productive client relationships as well as have the ability to identify new business opportunities from existing clients
- Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign(s) and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
- Create and provide campaign performance reports and ensure they are shared and communicated well to the client
- Be comfortable reporting any potential issues or concerns with management, if you believe escalation may be required
- Liaise with clients, as and when required
- Work with other senior members on forecasts and proposals
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in the paid landscape and ensure these are communicated clearly internally
You have 4+ years of experience. Preferred but not necessary:
- Google Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Any other relevant digital marketing qualifications
Benefits of working with Air Social
- Casual dress
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Increasing by 1 day per year up to five years
- Government Workplace Pension
- Regular work social events
- Brand new office in Guildford (with well-stocked beer fridge and in-house coffee bar). Dogs very welcome.
- Regular staff training and full development programme
- Team building volunteer days
If you're confident, love delivering great service, well organised and love teamwork then please apply.
Send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Air Social