January 5, 2022
Air Social Digital Marketing is looking for an Account Executive (full-time) to join its award-winning team of digital marketing, social media and PR experts, based in Guildford, Surrey.
The ideal candidate will be a degree graduate or have some experience in digital marketing or multi-media PR. They will have good copywriting skills and plenty of creative flair, as well as a clear understanding of how social media and digital marketing works.
Typically, working across up to 10 different client accounts simultaneously, assisting senior account executives and account managers in project management on larger accounts, as well as managing smaller client accounts independently, the candidate will be super organised and able to juggle a variety of different tasks and responsibilities.
Air Social is an integrated, multi-service digital marketing and PR agency that works with local, national and global clients across a variety of sectors from social care and local government to hospitality and housing. Clients include Age UK, Hilton Hotels, Surrey County Council, West Sussex County Council, WSP, Zest Technology and many more.
We also run our own digital marketing and social media training school called the Air Social Academy, which help train small business and university students in key digital skills required to run a business.
We are a friendly bunch but the environment we work in is fast-paced and continually changing so any successful candidate will need to prove they have the resilience to deal with the challenges this can present.
For hardworking candidates with the drive and determination to succeed, there is plenty of scope for promotion to account management level and beyond.
- Outstanding written and spoken English and acute attention to detail
- Understanding of digital and social media management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people from a variety of backgrounds and at different levels
- Project management. You will be adept at the administrative tasks involved with helping to run client accounts, such as content planning and strategy development.
- Impeccable time keeping. You will often be working to tight media and client deadlines so you need to be able to work quickly and efficiently, without compromising on quality
- Adaptability. Air Social is an integrated agency that works across a variety of different services and sectors and therefore the ability to adapt skillset is essential
Typical day-to-day activities could include:
- Helping to run larger client accounts and delivering analytics reports on traffic, engagement and follower figures
- Managing day-to-day client co-ordination and administration
- Working closely with the digital and social media managers within your team
- Attending client events and industry conferences as required
- Brainstorming fresh ideas for digital and traditional PR and advertising campaigns
Benefits of working with Air Social
- A competitive salary £20-25k (DOE)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Increasing by 1 day per year up to five years
- Government Workplace Pension
- Regular work social events
- Brand new office in Guildford (with well-stocked beer fridge and in-house coffee bar). Dogs very welcome
- Regular staff training and full development programme
- Team building volunteer days
If you’re confident, love delivering great service, well organised and love teamwork then please apply.
Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Team Air Social